The ultimate photo and anti-oxidant skin protection – for everyone, every day
Free radicals damage key skin cells and tissues which, over time, speeds up the visible ageing of the skin, causes uneven areas of pigmentation and can damage skin health. Exposure to daylight and the sun’s rays are the main causes of free radicals within the skin.
Protection applied as part of your morning regime can go a long way to helping reduce this free radical skin damage.
Heliocare® is a multi award-winning daily-use photo and anti-oxidant skin protection range, and is the current Aesthetics Awards Cosmeceutical Range of the Year 2016.
Heliocare 360˚ provides unrivalled daily anti-ageing and skin-health protection from photo-damage with:
SPF50 broad spectrum UVA | UVB
High-energy visible light defence
Powerful anti-oxidant activity
Skin cell DNA protection and repair
Powerful, natural anti-oxidant protection
In addition to high level broad spectrum UVA | UVB and visible light protection, Heliocare 360˚ also provides the most powerful anti-oxidant activity against free radical damage with Fernblock FC, the clinically proven anti-oxidant extract from the fern Polypodium leucotomos fortified with ferulic and caffeic acid, combined with an advance anti-ox complex of Vitamins C and E, green tea extract and pro-taurine.
But that’s not all, Heliocare 360˚ also contains DNA repair enzymes which can further help reduce the level of skin cell DNA damage caused by UV light and free radicals.
There’s a Heliocare 360˚ for everyone, regardless of skin type
Heliocare 360˚ is available in four elegant formulations, and is designed to fit easily into your daily moisturising routine:
Heliocare 360˚ Oil Free Gel – An ultra-light, mattifying gel that melts quickly into the skin leaving it hydrated but dry to the touch. It’s great for all skin types, but especially those with oily or combination skin.
Heliocare 360˚ Fluid Cream – A light cream with an advanced moisturising complex that leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated. Great for those with normal to dry skin.
Heliocare 360˚ Mineral Fluid – A natural, breathable mineral formulation that leaves skin feeling luxuriously silky, with a satin glow that also makes it perfect for use under make up. Great for all skin types.
Heliocare 360˚ Airgel – A light, mousse-like formulation that conditions the skin and dries quickly, providing an even coverage. Perfect for all skin types.
If you prefer a tinted formulation to make daily use even easier there are the Heliocare Color products, and Heliocare is not just for the face either – the Heliocare Advanced Spray is specifically formulated to provide protection from sun exposure to the body:
Heliocare Color Light & Brown – A creamy, moisturising gelcream that provides a natural looking, even foundation combined with additional anti-oxidant activity. Available in both light and brown shades, it blends beautifully into your natural skin tones.
Heliocare Color Sun Touch – A creamy tinted moisturiser which leaves the skin with a shimmery sun-touched look all year round, as well as providing all of the protection and damage prevention that you’d expect from a Heliocare product.
Heliocare Advanced SPF50 Spray – An easy to apply spray lotion that is perfect for use on the body. It contains all the protection of the Heliocare range alongside green tea extract to give an additional anti-oxidant boost.
Recommended by Experts
- "I wear factor fifty Heliocare everywhere!"
Abbey Clancy in Marie Claire Magazine | October 2016
- “Heliocare is the most important product that we use and patients love it! The range has the diversity to provide the right product for each and every skin. The most important factor is the quality of texture, which means that patients want to wear it every day either under or instead of make-up.”
Dr. Carolyn Berry | Firvale Clinic
- "The Heliocare Color Gel SPF50 is good for sensitive skin and has a slight tint"
Poppy Delevingne in Marie Claire Magazine | February 2017
- “I have stocked Heliocare and recommended it to my clients for many years. The formulations are intelligent and powerful with elegant textures. I feel confident that the technology will protect my clients’ skin post treatment and I’m able to recommend SPF 50 knowing that the bases are comfortable to wear.”
Sarah Chapman | Sarah Chapman Skinesis Clinic
- "It not only is an amazing primer for my foundation, but I know that I have the ultimate protection on my skin. My skin feels so smooth and soft. I just absolutely love it and I would never use anything else"
Tracy Butler | Symetrie
- "Here at Skin Doctor Clinics we have been using Heliocare for many years. The outstanding skin feeding ingredients combined with the SPF makes it one of the best Sunblocks around. We advise all our clients to protect their skin with Heliocare" Skin Doctor Clinics, York