ENDYMED enables you to deliver multiple treatments, targeting every key skin ageing concern with varying levels of intensity. Whatever the client, whatever their concern and whatever their expectations, they’ll be an ENDYMED treatment for them.
every skin ageing concern
ENDYMED’s industry-leading radiofrequency technology, 3DEEP Skin Science, is unique in that it has multiple generators of energy controlled by the most advanced software available. This allows the energy to be harnessed and delivered with precision exactly where it needs to be to have the greatest effect.
With specialist handpieces, ENDYMED uses the radiofrequency energy to treat the skin in different ways, giving you multiple treatment options at varying levels of intensity – from completely pain free treatments for skin tightening and radiance, to high intensity treatments for skin with more advanced ageing and sun damage.
One device, multiple treatments
Full depth skin regeneration
ENDYMED INTENSIF delivers the ultimate treatment for lax and sagging skin on the face and neck, impaired texture and tone – including open pores, tired and dull skin – crows feet, eye hoods and eye bags, acne scars and stretchmarks.
The highest intensity treatment, ENDYMED INTENSIF rejuvenates from the inside out, maximising efficacy while minimising downtime. It delivers radiofrequency three layers deep into the skin using unique, non-insulated needles and fractionated pulse mode technology, creating fractional columns of coagulation and volumetric heating up to a controlled depth of up to 5.0mm. A course of three treatments is recommended.
For medical aesthetic clinics.
Resurfacing skin rejuvenation
ENDYMED FSR is the ideal treatment for sun damaged skin with pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, impaired texture and crepey skin.
3DEEP Skin Science is used to rejuvenate the skin from the outside in. It does so by using radiofrequency in two ways simultaneously; controlled micro-resurfacing and dermal heating. Micro-resurfacing increases epidermal cell renewal to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and brighten the complexion. While the dermal heating works deeper in the skin, using heat to kick start dermal rejuvenation, encouraging the production of collagen to firm and tighten the skin.
A course of three treatments can be carried out for the full face or to target those common areas of concern, around the eyes and mouth. ENDYMED FSR can also be used to treat scars and stretch marks with fantastic results.
For medical aesthetic clinics.
Tightening and lifting
ENDYMED TIGHTEN is the perfect no-pain, no-downtime treatment for sagging and lax skin, tired and dull skin, crows feet, eye hoods and eye bags, droopy jowls and sagging skin under the chin.
ENDYMED TIGHTEN uses 3DEEP Skin Science to deliver radiofrequency energy deep into the skin, heating dermal tissue to the optimum temperature to stimulate collagen, using specific handpieces to target the face, eyes, neck, jowls and submental area.
For advanced aesthetic clinics (minimum NVQ3 plus training and experience in IPL or non-ablative laser for rejuvenation) or medical aesthetic clinics.
Clinically proven results
Take a look at some of our before and after images to see how customers have transformed their skin with ENDYMED.
A clinical study was carried out using ENDYMED INTENSIF for wrinkle reduction and lifting the results were as follows:
- 48 patients received 3 monthly treatments of between 2 and 4 treatment passes to lower face and neck
- GAIS showed considerable wrinkle and texture improvement with a specific lifting effect in the lower part of the face and neck
- 100% of patients saw improvement
Gold et al. 2016
A clinical study was carried out on multi-source radiofrequency for fractional skin resurfacing with the following results:
- 10 patients with photo-ageing received up to 3 treatments and a
3 month follow up
- 100% of patients saw excellent to good results
- Reduction in average Fitzpatrick wrinkle and elastosis score from 7.3 to 4.1 three months after last treatment
- 100% patients said they would “definitely” recommend treatment to friends
Dahan, Rousseaux & Cartier. 2013
A clinical study was carried out on multi-source radiofrequency for skin tightening with the following results:
- 30 patients, 6 treatments, 3 month follow up
- 57% of patients experienced “Good” to “Excellent” results by the end of the course
- 87% “Good” to “Excellent” results 3 months later
Harth; Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 2011.
The results of ENDYMED treatments have been validated by over 40 independent clinical studies
ENDYMED is recommended by industry leading Doctors, Nurse Practitioners and Dermatologists.
- The fantastic thing about it is that there’s an ENDYMED treatment to suit practically every client that walks through my door looking for rejuvenation, and treatments can be combined to create bespoke plans to address every clients needs. It truly is a complete rejuvenation system that delivers on its promises.Dr. Sach MohanRevere
- My biggest concerns when taking on a new piece of equipment are whether it will deliver good results and how quickly it will pay for itself. The ENDYMED 3DEEP has proved itself to be a superb investment – question is, where would I put my next machine…Dr. Samantha RobsonTemple Medical
- The ENDYMED 3DEEP is an integral part of my clinic offering due to its multi-platform capabilities, effective results, excellent safety profile and high patient satisfaction rate I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the ENDYMED 3DEEP platform to any practitioner looking to enhance their clinic treatment offering.Miss Sherina BalaratnamS-Thetics
- After 5 years’ experience with ENDYMED skin tightening and fractional skin resurfacing we are delighted with the results of our treatments for facial rejuvenation and body skin tightening and cellulite. Our patients love their treatment sessions and always look forward to the next!Mr Chris InglefieldLondon Bridge Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Clinic
Ongoing support in your clinic
At AesthetiCare we work in partnership with our customers to give them everything they need to promote ENDYMED in clinic.
You can expect professional in-clinic practical training, as well as tailored support from your business development manager who will help you successfully launch ENDYMED in your clinic.
Beyond your launch, we’ll provide you with the materials you need to run ongoing marketing campaigns that will not only promote ENDYMED to your customers, but also expand your customer base.
ENDYMED in your business
Speak to ENDYMED Professional to find out if it is the right fit for your business. Simply fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch.