“She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it).”
Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
Temptation is a terrible thing. Despite us knowing that we shouldn’t push that button, eat that cake or run through that field of wheat…sometimes the draw is just irresistible.
Take going out without adequate sun protection for example; We know that UVA radiation from the sun causes damage all year round, we know that the increase in Free Radicals can lead to irreversible premature skin ageing and we know that it can even cause damage to the skin’s DNA – but the temptation of a golden tan can still be too much for many of your clients.
That’s where you come in! With the weather finally getting warmer, it is more important than ever that you talk to your clients about the benefits of wearing suitable UV and anti-oxidant protection everyday – and what better range to recommend than the Aesthetics Awards 2016 Cosmeceutical Range of the Year…Heliocare 360˚!
Heliocare provides unrivalled daily anti-ageing and skin-health protection from photo-damage with SPF50 broad spectrum UVA | UVB and high-energy visible light defence. A little protection applied daily can go a long way to helping reduce this free radical skin damage.
Find Out More
Fill in the form below to request more information
In addition to high level broad spectrum UVA | UVB and visible light protection, Heliocare 360˚ also provides the most powerful anti-oxidant activity against free radical damage with Fernblock FC, the clinically proven anti-oxidant extract from the fern Polypodium leucotomos fortified with ferulic and caffeic acid, combined with an advance anti-ox complex of Vitamins C and E, green tea extract and pro-taurine.
But that’s not all, Heliocare 360˚ also contains DNA repair enzymes which can further help reduce the level of skin cell DNA damage caused by UV light and free radicals.
There’s a Heliocare 360˚ for everyone, regardless of skin type
Heliocare 360˚ is available in four elegant formulations, and is designed to fit easily into your clients’ daily moisturising routine:
Heliocare 360˚ Oil Free Gel – An ultra-light, mattifying gel that melts quickly into the skin leaving it hydrated but dry to the touch. It’s great for all skin types, but especially those with oily or combination skin.
Heliocare 360˚ Fluid Cream – A light cream with an advanced moisturising complex that leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated. Great for those with normal to dry skin.
Heliocare 360˚ Mineral Fluid – A natural, breathable mineral formulation that leaves skin feeling luxuriously silky, with a satin glow that also makes it perfect for use under make up. Great for all skin types.
Heliocare 360˚ Airgel – A light, mousse-like formulation that conditions the skin and dries quickly, providing an even coverage. Perfect for all skin types.
If your clients prefer a tinted formulation to make daily use even easier there are the Heliocare Color products, and Heliocare is not just for the face either – the Heliocare Advanced Spray is specifically formulated to provide protection from sun exposure to the body:
Heliocare Color Light & Brown – A creamy, moisturising gelcream that provides a natural looking, even foundation combined with additional anti-oxidant activity. Available in both light and brown shades, it blends beautifully into natural skin tones.
Heliocare Color Sun Touch – A creamy tinted moisturiser which leaves the skin with a shimmery sun-touched look all year round, as well as providing all of the protection and damage prevention that you’d expect from a Heliocare product.
Heliocare Advanced SPF50 Spray – An easy to apply spray lotion that is perfect for use on the body. It contains all the protection of the Heliocare range alongside green tea extract to give an additional anti-oxidant boost.
Recommended by Experts
- "It not only is an amazing primer for my foundation, but I know that I have the ultimate protection on my skin. My skin feels so smooth and soft. I just absolutely love it and I would never use anything else"
Tracy Butler | Symetrie
- "Here at Skin Doctor Clinics we have been using Heliocare for many years. The outstanding skin feeding ingredients combined with the SPF makes it one of the best Sunblocks around. We advise all our clients to protect their skin with Heliocare" Skin Doctor Clinics, York
- “At Absolute Aesthetics we are big fans of the Heliocare range. With the selection of tinted and non-tinted options, there is literally something to suit everyone. After our patients have tried the product, they are converted and as a result the products sell themselves! Heliocare is a core product within our clinic and with its scientific background it is always a winner”
Victoria Smith | Absolute Aesthetics
- "The Heliocare Color Gel SPF50 is good for sensitive skin and has a slight tint"
Poppy Delevingne in Marie Claire Magazine | February 2017
- “I have stocked Heliocare and recommended it to my clients for many years. The formulations are intelligent and powerful with elegant textures. I feel confident that the technology will protect my clients’ skin post treatment and I’m able to recommend SPF 50 knowing that the bases are comfortable to wear.”
Sarah Chapman | Sarah Chapman Skinesis Clinic
- "I use Heliocare SPF50 daily because it doesn't irritate acne-prone skin. Plus it's tinted, smells amazing and is a great moisturiser too"
Teresa Tarmey in Grazia Magazine | October 2016